There's a plan just for you, as a new member of Education Law Association. To join is so easy. And the benefits so plentiful. Interested?
Explore membership plans
ELA has created a series of podcasts which introduce the hottest controversies in education law. This is a cutting-edge and affordable way for students to learn from renowned luminaries. Professors: Make the ELA podcasts part of your education law course today! They're a great curriculum supplement, especially considering the low price of just $12 for all 14 downloads.
After your purchase, you will receive a follow-up email from the system with the link to download the file(s).
ELA retains the right to revoke access to the podcast catalog upon the first instance of file sharing, user login sharing, or unauthorized use.
• No Child Left Behind - David C. Bloomfield, J.D., M.P.A.: Professor and Chair, Department of Childhood, Bilingual, and Special Education, Brooklyn College - CUNY, Brooklyn, NY
• Legal Rights of English Language Learners - John W. Borkowski, J.D.: Partner in the Education Group of Hogan Lovells US LLP, Washington, DC
• Sexting, Students, and the Law - Janet Decker, J.D., Ph.D.: Assistant Professor, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
• First Amendment - Suzanne Eckes, J.D., Ph.D.: Associate Professor, Educational Leadership and Policy Studies Department, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
• Collective Bargaining - Carlee Poston Escue, Ph.D.: Assistant Professor, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
• Off-Campus Speech - Jesulon S. R. Gibbs, J.D., Ph.D.: Assistant Professor of Educational Leadership and Policies, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC
• Harrassment and Bullying in Schools - Thomas E. M. Hutton, J.D.: Attorney, Patterson Buchanan Fobes & Leitch, Inc., P.S., Seattle, WA
• Suing Educators - An Update on Liability & Immunity for Individual Defendants: Thomas E. M. Hutton, J.D.: Attorney, Patterson Buchanan Fobes & Leitch, Inc., P.S., Seattle, WA
• Pregnant and Parenting Students - Michelle Gough McKeown, J.D., Ph.D. candidate: Legal & Policy Specialist, Indiana Department of Education, Indianapolis, IN
• Finance Litigation - Christine Kiracofe, Ed.D.: Associate Professor, Leadership, Educational Psychology, and Foundations, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL
• Prayer in School - Martha M. McCarthy, Ph.D.: Presidential Professor, School of Education, Loyola Marymount University, CA; and Chancellor Professor Emeritus, School of Education, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
• Harassment of Students with Disabilities (and federal remedies) - Emily Richardson, J.D.: Associate Instructor, Education Management, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
• Search and Seizure (Fourth Amendment) - Mario Torres, Ph.D., Co-Director, Administrative Leadership Institute, Texas A&M University, TX
• Charter Schools and the Law - Regina Umpstead, J.D., Ph.D.: Assistant Professor, Department of Educational Leadership Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant, MI