There's a plan just for you, as a new member of Education Law Association. To join is so easy. And the benefits so plentiful. Interested?
Explore membership plans
Exclusive members-only pages and resources
Your premier source for education law textbooks and reference books
Bundle deal saves $60
This customized membership plan is an affordable adjunct to your legal studies. You must be purchasing it as part of your assigned course text and supplements. For the low price of $100, become a full student member of ELA, plus receive a hard copy of the Principal's Legal Handbook as your course text. That's $60 off what you would normally pay for both. Your professor will give you a discount code to apply when you sign up. This special offer can be taken advantage of only once, but when your introductory membership expires you may easily roll it over into a regular student membership. Member materials access: online-only. Otherwise enjoy the full benefits of active membership including the monthly School Law Reporter and quarterly ELA Notes, a 35% percent discount on ELA publications, webinar archive, discounts on conference and seminar fees and access to online services such as the SLR Express (ELA's searchable online case database).
Are You In The Right Place?
Note to current members: This plan can't be renewed. Upgrade options are available, however, via the Members' menu (must be logged in). Navigate to "My Account." Open your Dashboard. Scroll down through your profile to see your choices.
Go to Dashboard now
With Your Membership
• Monthly issues of School Law Reporter and annual SLR Index of Cases, providing recent K-12/higher education/Supreme Court case summaries and practical legal analysis in Case Commentaries (view sample)
• Quarterly issues of ELA Notes, offering peer-reviewed scholarly articles, member and publication news, and special offers (view sample)
• Access to Legal Links, now published by ELA
• 35 percent discount on most of our high-quality and high-value books and monographs, as well as electronic publications
• Advance access to the Education Law Consortium's Education Law & Policy Review
• Special member registration prices for the ELA annual conference and other live seminars
• Free admission to webinars for all ELA members (non-members pay a fee)
• Access to the SLR Express, a searchable online database comprised of many years of case summaries
• Networking, presenting, and publishing opportunities
• Free access to a Teaching School Law folder, where professor members can share teaching materials (with gratitude to HostedFTP.com)
• Improved website, with more social networking opportunities, lets you keep in touch with your professional peers