There's a plan just for you, as a new member of Education Law Association. To join is so easy. And the benefits so plentiful. Interested?
Exclusive members-only pages and resources
Your premier source for education law textbooks and reference books
This budget plan is for libraries that offer free public access to their collections. All such public or private entities are eligible, including academic libraries or law libraries that serve an academic community. Subscribing libraries receive all ELA periodicals, which provide the latest court decisions and analysis of other developments in education law, “Education Law Into Practice” resources for practitioners, and case commentaries analyzing court decisions.
Are You In The Right Place?
Note to current members: Please don't use this system to renew! You can pay your dues via the Members' menu (must be logged in). Navigate to "My Account." Open your Dashboard. Scroll down through your profile to see your renewal and upgrade options.
Go to Dashboard now
With Your Membership
• ELA's digital periodicals, including ELA Weekly and School Law Reporter (SLR), with recent K-12/higher education/Supreme Court case summaries, education law news, case commentaries, "Education Law Into Practice" resources, professional opportunities, ELA and member news, annual SLR Index of Cases, and more (view sample 1 and sample 2)
• A 35 percent discount on most of ELA's high-quality books and monographs, as well as electronic publications
• Advance access to the Education Law Consortium's Education Law & Policy Review
• Steep discounts on registration prices for the ELA Annual Conference and other live seminars
• Free admission to ELA webinars
• Ample networking, presentation, and publishing opportunities
• Access to online resources, including archived content from ELA periodicals, presentation materials from recent ELA conferences, shared instructional materials for teachers of education law courses (with gratitude to HostedFTP.com), and a database of ELA members
• ELA's uniquely diverse, welcoming, collegial, and collaborative fellowship!