There's a plan just for you, as a new member of Education Law Association. To join is so easy. And the benefits so plentiful. Interested?
Explore membership plans
Retired members receive online access to four issues of ELA Notes and 12 issues of the School Law Reporter with a 12-month case index, a 35 percent discount on ELA publications, discounts on conference and seminar fees, and access to online services such as the SLR Express (ELA's searchable online case database). Monthly membership materials are accessed by logging in to the ELA website. Opt in to receive hard copies for $30 extra. Please select the appropriate option when you sign up. To qualify, your employment status must be emeritus or retired, no longer employed on a full-time salaried basis, and you must have at least 15 years of ELA seniority.
With Your Membership
• Monthly issues of School Law Reporter and annual SLR Index of Cases, providing recent K-12/higher education/Supreme Court case summaries and practical legal analysis in Case Commentaries (view sample)
• Quarterly issues of ELA Notes, offering peer-reviewed scholarly articles, member and publication news, and special offers (view sample)
• Access to Legal Links, now published by ELA
• 35 percent discount on most of our high-quality and high-value books and monographs, as well as electronic publications
• Advance access to the Education Law Consortium's Education Law & Policy Review
• Special member registration prices for the ELA annual conference and other live seminars
• Free admission to webinars for all ELA members (non-members pay a fee)
• Access to the SLR Express, a searchable online database comprised of many years of case summaries
• Networking, presenting, and publishing opportunities
• Free access to a Teaching School Law folder, where professor members can share teaching materials (with gratitude to HostedFTP.com)
• Improved website, with more social networking opportunities, lets you keep in touch with your professional peers