There's a plan just for you, as a new member of Education Law Association. To join is so easy. And the benefits so plentiful. Interested?
Exclusive members-only pages and resources
Your premier source for education law textbooks and reference books
This plan has been affordably designed as a supplement for academic course work as assigned by your professor and is not a membership in ELA. You must be purchasing it as part of your undergraduate or graduate studies. Plan duration: one semester (four months from start date). Member materials access: online-only. Gain access to our extensive archive of recorded webinars, and much more! Please note that in addition to benefits like the SLR Express, the member discount of 35% off on most bookstore purchases is not available through this plan.
Are You In The Right Place?
Note to current members: This plan can't be renewed. Upgrade options are available, however, via the Members' menu (must be logged in). Navigate to "My Account." Open your Dashboard. Scroll down through your profile to see your choices.
Go to dashboard now
With Your Membership
• ELA's digital periodicals, including ELA Weekly and School Law Reporter (SLR), with recent K-12/higher education/Supreme Court case summaries, education law news, case commentaries, "Education Law Into Practice" resources, professional opportunities, ELA and member news, annual SLR Index of Cases, and more (view sample 1 and sample 2)
• A 35 percent discount on most of ELA's high-quality books and monographs, as well as electronic publications
• Advance access to the Education Law Consortium's Education Law & Policy Review
• Steep discounts on registration prices for the ELA Annual Conference and other live seminars
• Free admission to ELA webinars
• Ample networking, presentation, and publishing opportunities
• Access to online resources, including archived content from ELA periodicals, presentation materials from recent ELA conferences, shared instructional materials for teachers of education law courses (with gratitude to HostedFTP.com), and a database of ELA members
• ELA's uniquely diverse, welcoming, collegial, and collaborative fellowship!