There's a plan just for you, as a new member of Education Law Association. To join is so easy. And the benefits so plentiful. Interested?
Explore membership plans
Exclusive members-only pages and resources
Become a member of Education Law Association today. It's only smart!
Your premier source for education law textbooks and reference books
This plan has been affordably designed as a supplement for academic course work as assigned by your professor and is not a membership in ELA. You must be purchasing it as part of your undergraduate or graduate studies. Plan duration: one semester (four months from start date). Member materials access: online-only. Gain access to our extensive archive of recorded webinars, monthly member materials including the monthly School Law Reporter and quarterly ELA Notes, and access to the searchable archive of Education Law into Practice (ELIP) articles. Basically, you get access to select member resources for a select time frame. Please note that in addition to benefits like the SLR Express, the member discount of 35% off on most bookstore purchases is not available through this plan.
Are You In The Right Place?
Note to current members: This plan can't be renewed. Upgrade options are available, however, via the Members' menu (must be logged in). Navigate to "My Account." Open your Dashboard. Scroll down through your profile to see your choices.
Go to dashboard now
With Your Membership
• Monthly issues of School Law Reporter and annual SLR Index of Cases, providing recent K-12/higher education/Supreme Court case summaries and practical legal analysis in Case Commentaries (view sample)
• Quarterly issues of ELA Notes, offering peer-reviewed scholarly articles, member and publication news, and special offers (view sample)
• Access to Legal Links, now published by ELA
• 35 percent discount on most of our high-quality and high-value books and monographs, as well as electronic publications
• Advance access to the Education Law Consortium's Education Law & Policy Review
• Special member registration prices for the ELA annual conference and other live seminars
• Free admission to webinars for all ELA members (non-members pay a fee)
• Access to the SLR Express, a searchable online database comprised of many years of case summaries
• Networking, presenting, and publishing opportunities
• Free access to a Teaching School Law folder, where professor members can share teaching materials (with gratitude to HostedFTP.com)
• Improved website, with more social networking opportunities, lets you keep in touch with your professional peers