There's a plan just for you, as a new member of Education Law Association. To join is so easy. And the benefits so plentiful. Interested?
Exclusive members-only pages and resources
Your premier source for education law textbooks and reference books
Professional Membership - $240
For Professional Use
This is our mainstay plan serving a diverse range of education law professionals, educators and administrators.
Professional Membership is the default membership status for working professionals. ELA members receive full access to all the resources ELA has to offer, including all of ELA’s digital periodicals, access to online resources, free webinars, a 35 percent discount on ELA publications, and significant discounts on conference and seminar fees..
With Your Membership
• ELA's digital periodicals, including ELA Weekly and School Law Reporter (SLR), with recent K-12/higher education/Supreme Court case summaries, education law news, case commentaries, "Education Law Into Practice" resources, professional opportunities, ELA and member news, annual SLR Index of Cases, and more (view sample 1 and sample 2)
• A 35 percent discount on most of ELA's high-quality books and monographs, as well as electronic publications
• Advance access to the Education Law Consortium's Education Law & Policy Review
• Steep discounts on registration prices for the ELA Annual Conference and other live seminars
• Free admission to ELA webinars
• Ample networking, presentation, and publishing opportunities
• Access to online resources, including archived content from ELA periodicals, presentation materials from recent ELA conferences, shared instructional materials for teachers of education law courses (with gratitude to HostedFTP.com), and a database of ELA members
• ELA's uniquely diverse, welcoming, collegial, and collaborative fellowship!