There's a plan just for you, as a new member of Education Law Association. To join is so easy. And the benefits so plentiful. Interested?
Exclusive members-only pages and resources
Your premier source for education law textbooks and reference books
Introductory Membership - $120
Get To Know Us
Fantastic, half-price discount, one-time-only, introductory offer for new professional members.
Professional Membership - $240
For Professional Use
Our mainstay plan serving a diverse range of education law professionals, educators and administrators.
Student Membership - $60
For The Go-Getter
Our mainstay plan for young people seriously pursuing careers relating to education law.
Senior Membership - $120
For The Emeritus Professional
Our mainstay plan serving legal and institutional professionals who have achieved emeritus status.
Library Membership - $150
For The Archivists
For libraries that offer free public access to their collections. All such public or private entities are eligible, including academic libraries or law libraries that serve an academic community.
Class Pass Membership - $30
For Great Academic Outcomes
As an adjunct to your coursework, this specialty plan is custom-tailored by the individual professor to help you succeed in class.
Student2 Membership - $60
The "Student2" membership plan is for students in their second year of eligibility. Same low price and all the benefits of Student membership in ELA.
Student3 Membership - $60
This is our mainstay plan for young people seriously pursuing careers relating to education law, in their third and final year of Student Membership eligibility.
Regular (Professional) Membership
The "Regular" membership package is is our mainstay plan serving a diverse range of education law professionals, educators and administrators.
With Your Membership
• ELA's digital periodicals, including ELA Weekly and School Law Reporter (SLR), with recent K-12/higher education/Supreme Court case summaries, education law news, case commentaries, "Education Law Into Practice" resources, professional opportunities, ELA and member news, annual SLR Index of Cases, and more (view sample 1 and sample 2)
• A 35 percent discount on most of ELA's high-quality books and monographs, as well as electronic publications
• Advance access to the Education Law Consortium's Education Law & Policy Review
• Steep discounts on registration prices for the ELA Annual Conference and other live seminars
• Free admission to ELA webinars
• Ample networking, presentation, and publishing opportunities
• Access to online resources, including archived content from ELA periodicals, presentation materials from recent ELA conferences, shared instructional materials for teachers of education law courses (with gratitude to HostedFTP.com), and a database of ELA members
• ELA's uniquely diverse, welcoming, collegial, and collaborative fellowship!