ELA members: use the login box above.
The Members Only section, with access to the School Law Reporter, ELA Notes, an online case database, and special offers, is a service to current ELA members. If you would like to become a member of ELA, click here to join.
The Education Law Association
Three divergent constituency groups from across the country provide a unique collaboration and balance of perspectives not available from any other organization -
- School Administrators
Current membership includes:
- Faculty and administrators in schools of law and schools of education at over 250 colleges and universities
- Public and private school administrators and faculty in K through 12 institutions
- School Board members
- Federal education agencies
- Government officials
- State and federal professional associations
- Law libraries
- Faculty and administrators in schools of law and schools of education in foreign countries, offering a comparative perspective
Membership in ELA provides the unique opportunity to network with education law professionals from across the country and around the world. Share your education and legal knowledge with your colleagues in professional forums and gain professional development credit to further enhance your career.
If you have interest in a particular topic, click here to browse our extensive list of books and monographs.
For further information regarding our membership and mailing lists,
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 937-229-3589.